1. I must learn Spanish before I ask for a hair trim in a Peruvian barbershop. Bye bye hair 😦
2. Ego weighs you down (like hair). Beauty is never only skin deep. Only the bitter claim that. It’s pride that’s shallow and paper thin.
3. I’ve learned the definition of Schmoodel and I think I am one of those, and I shouldn’t be proud of that.
4. I could learn the blue steel move from this dog! Her name shall be called Mrs Peanut Butter. How on earth did Mrs Peanut Butter get on the roof?!?! I always see her on there every time I walk past.
5. Amy is awesome. Lutie is not (that’s 20 soles, por favor, Amy. I’ll use it to buy our next round.
6. We can test ourselves, and we can throw our own bloody image on the ground to be swept away by a broom.
7. Huanchaco: it’s all about people and the places you go
to get wreckety wreckety wrecked.
8. I should have spoken to this man. He seems to know all. But I didn’t, so now he’s just a shadow in my mind. This is a tragedy, and who knows by how much.
9. I’ve realised that a few mothers of some delinquent teachers are reading this blog (three if we count my own mum). So for your sake I must give you the honest picture of what we do here:
-Day drink sometimes, night drink always. -Op shop -Buy suits! -Sitting around bludging -lose a lot of shit -Ice creams on the beach. -Selfies. So many selfies. Pizza! -Rock and roll all night and party every day.
We eat healthy salads at home and save our money. We play a little bit of monopoly
without cheating or blackmail or death glares before we all go to sleep by 9pm- ish . Also we go to church and do laundry and look after the cute abandoned animals. The end.